This is one trend I am getting on board with because it’s timeless and traditional. I don’t see this one going out of style. I just see it being improved on!
So how do you get that look on your own?
- Choose natural materials: Incorporate materials such as wood, stone, clay, and natural fibers like cotton, linen, and wool to give your space an organic feel.
- Use natural colors: Earthy tones such as beige, brown, green, and grey will help create a natural color palette.
- Bring in plants: Adding indoor plants will help create a connection to nature and add a sense of freshness to the space. Plants are also proven to be a mood booster!! Bring nature inside.
- Incorporate textures: Mixing different textures such as a woven rug, linen curtains, and a leather sofa will add depth and interest to the space. This is the best way to add depth to your space as well. It’s my favorite thing to do design.
- Focus on simplicity: Organic design often emphasizes simplicity and minimalism, so avoid clutter and focus on clean lines and natural shapes.
- Use natural lighting: If possible, try to maximize natural light by using sheer curtains or no window treatments at all. Incorporating natural light will help create a calm and relaxed space.
- This design doesn’t have to be expensive either! You can find these great looks at places like Hobby Lobby, Target and even Walmart. Think of the outdoor patio section to shop in. Outdoor and indoor planters are a great place to start.
- You can also shop all these looks on the LTK app https://www.shopltk.com/explore/sarahs_style!